Sunday, November 27, 2011

Whre the heck is Canadian Chica??

First I want to thank many of you for the most kindest words you have written in the past few months... I can't believe I've been "gone" for so long...

I am still in Calgary, and hubby and I have been traveling back and forth for the past few months. SO much has happened, but where does one start? Hubby is still busy working in Cancun and is LOVING his not-so-new job. I am in Calgary and liking my job. I definitely like making some "real" money!!!

Hubby and I just bought a home here in Calgary. We figure that we should have a place in both countries as you never truly know where a path may take you. The housing market in Canada is VERY expensive. However, we figure it will pay off in the long run.... Will be VERY nice to have a place here and in Cancun. Our place here needs some work - was built in '97, but with the decor of '89. I'll have to post some "before and after" pics!

On another note, hubby arrives tomorrow evening and we are headed to the Rocky Mountains to enjoy some time together. Can not wait!!! We like to get out there as often as possible when in Canada :)

Okay, well I know I haven't updated you all too much, but wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well :))

Hasta pronto amigos :)

8 comments:

Carlos Ponce-Meléndez said...

I'm glad to hear form you. I was worried you have retired from your blog job. Good luck with your new house.

Barb said...

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what you were up to. I hope you're surviving the incredible wind there today.

KfromMichigan said...

Good to finally hear from you! I can't believe you are leaving the sun, sand and warm weather for SNOW! Are you crazy??!!.... Good luck to you, but I hope you are back in Cancun for my next visit! Probably in Jan. or Feb.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I don't think I even knew you'd accepted the job in Canada, or that you were living there! Well congrats :)Hope to keep seeing you around Cancun

Unknown said...

Wow some exciting new things going on. Cant wait to see the pix of your new casa. Take care and dont stay away to long.

aj said...

We didn't end up moving to Mexico - kind of for the same reasons that you came back.....what quadrant did you buy in? We are in the SW - Haysboro

Jackie said...

I was wondering what had happened to you. Glad to hear that everything is going well. Keep us all updated! :)

Unknown said...

Been following your blog for a while. CONGRATS on owning a HOME in two countries. ME TOO! Chapala and California. I also wanted to have you check out my blogspot, abideintruth - I market products for a Canadian company, Immunotec which affords me the money I need to travel and live in both places. We are putting people back to work in Guadalaraja and lives are changing for the locals and the expats. Hope to meet you one day. I am always looking for Extra Sharp people who have adventure in their blood. Take care. Barbara Alley - alleywrites@yahoo