Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm back...sorta!

I am officially the worst blogger ever.... Sooo I am back, and plan on writing more often now that I may have more time on my hands!!!
Keeping this one short and sweet, but only to take more time to write about my experiences being back in Cancun, and blog about: my daily trips to Starbucks - I have problems. First gyno appointments, thank goodness for great friends, and caring for my dear Shit-Zu.... She had a great haircut, but waaaay too much perfume was used.

So until manana!!!

7 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

Yay! Glad that you're still alive, amiga! :) And I can't wait to read all about what you've been up to. :D

Mama of 4 said...

Cant wait to read about what you've been up to!

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite Starbucks! I go there once or twice a week :)

bordersaside said...

Starbucks... sigh...
Good to see your back

ronnieMex said...

If there is one place I can't live with out... it's Starbucks.

ElleCancun said...

Leslie - I'm alive!!!! Was freezing cold up in Canada, but am now back in the warmth!!! I'll really have to find some time inbetween the reno's to write, and I will!!!

Mamaof4 - I have been up to soo much, and always have a great blog idea...then boom. Forget the very next day!! LOL!!!

Gringation - OMG, we've probably been there at the same time. I'm the one that shows up DAILY with the Shitzu. Yes, I am wierd!!! LOL!!!

Amanda - I know, do you have one where you are? Probably a dumb question...or one close by?? It is one of my vices, that and vino tinto!!!

Unknown said...

Ronnie - that makes two of us!!!