Monday, October 19, 2009

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that!

Okay, so much has been going on in my life that I have been like many of my fellow bloggers, … well not blogging!

It seems that every time I want to sit down catch up on blogs I follow, and then write my own – something comes up. Then I think well rather than just write a lot of nothing I’ll take the time to do it properly – “next time”. Well “next time” never happens – that is when I know I am becoming more and more Mexican! Jajaja – well that is what hubby and all our friends tell us. That and I now crave Churros from the guy on La Luna and Las Torres… Is that terrible?

Okay, so I came back to Canada for Thanksgiving – yes, we celebrate it about a month earlier in Canada than the US. It snowed – yes I said SNOW in mid-October.

I have a lot of things I want to do, and am taking full advantage of bringing back 2 suitcases FULL of some more stuff. Oh and I’m even getting my hair done! Woohooo :)

Okay, well that is all I have for now, but will soon have tons of stories of the last few weeks in Cancun that were keeping me OH so busy…. Finding a rental as we are building another house in a completely different area, furniture shopping, parties, registering, trying to get my drivers licence, slowly updating my blog….and so much more!

Nos vemos!!!

6 comments:

Refried Dreamer said...

Love the photo! It's like a perfect postcard!!! :)

Glad you had a good time in Canada!

btw... might be coming down in Dec. for a few days. Any decent (cheap) hotels that you might reccommend? Thanks!

ElleCancun said...

Thank you so much! They were the only ones that didn't show our midsections, so we agreed on this one! LOL!! Also agreed we need to hit the gym, LOL.

Oh Canada! Don't you miss a ton of the little things? Like condiments, and stuff you used to cook your fave meals??!!

OMG - so exciting!! When??? I can look into some for you. Depends how cheap and if you want to be in the Hotel Zone or not? Do you want all inclusive??? Fill me in!!!

ElleCancun said...

OH and we will have to hook up and show you guys a goood time!

Suzanne Marie Bandick said...

Love that photo. It should be your Christmas card.

And Glad you are having fun ... sometimes we are just too busy living to write about it!

VisitLaManzanilla said...

Oh, getting your hair done! How lucky. I just bought a box of hair color at Sorrianna, I have just a few grey's to hid. Now it's either my husband or walking down to 1 of 2 "hair dressers" in town to apply the box! Enjoy your salon day.

ElleCancun said...

Suzanne - thanks for the idea amiga!! I told hubby and he said "who are we going to give that to" LOL. Last year I got photos printed at Costco, we still have half of them, LOL!!

Lamanzanilla - hahaha, that just sounds funny "buying the box and getting that done at the salon", things are just so different here!!! It's just when I am blond... I don't know who to trust with bleach! LOL!! The sun does enough damage, hehehe :)