Friday, July 2, 2010

This just in folks......

Cancun has just stepped up it´s social  appeal yet again by hosting an event for Sony Entertainment this weekend.

Sony Entertainment is currently hosting their ¨Summer of Sony¨ publicity event. You can read about it all here : http://travel-guide.dtraveller.com/index.php/the-stars-are-out-in-cancun-for-summer-of-sony/

All these stars snuck into the country underneath my little E!savvy nose!! Thanks to a few blogs, a few friends who work in the HZ, and some Facebook posts, I am now in the know. 

For me I am hoping to catch a glimpse of Angelina with her little ones.... Will it happen? No, but one can only dream....LOL.

On a more serious note, I am happy for the positive attention that this will bring to Cancun. Mexico as a whole really gets tortured by the media and their sensationalist journalism. If it´s safe enough for all these stars then maybe others will think twice before believing everything they read, and hear.

Okay. Well I may have to convince hubby to get us dinner reservations at the Ritz tonight....Now if only I could find my damn camera!!!

7 comments:

彥安彥安 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

gringationcancun said...

If ya'll pay for dinner I'll bring my camera!! I need to do some serious Mark Wahlberg stalking... haha.

You have a friend at the Ritz?? Can they tell you who's bitchy and who's cool? I bet Mark Wahlberg is generous.

On Mexican Time said...

Gringation - hahahaha, maybe next time!! LOL!!! May be cheaper to buy a camera, JK!!!

Yeah we do, and you know I'll be asking allllll sorts of questions!!! LOL!!!

Refried Dreamer said...

Enjoy the hunt! :)

Ashlie said...

So what's the verdict? Did you see anyone and more importantly how was dinner at the Ritz?

On Mexican Time said...

Refried - gracias amiga.... :)

Ashlie - Hahaha, I didn't even try!! However, I have ate at the Ritz a few times as it was my neighbour for about 6 mons. Food isnt' great in my honest opinion, but it's not that pricey either...compared to Puerto Madero and others. They do have the BEST key lime pie though!!!

Blogger said...

BlueHost is definitely the best hosting company with plans for all of your hosting needs.