Friday, March 6, 2009

It scared the "croc" out of me!



Okay, so first I must admit - these pics were not from a golf trip I took.... However, they are on MY camera, so I can use them, right?? Hubby and his friend (cdn on vacation) were golfing last week at the Hilton Golf Club here in Cancun.... Only to stumble across not 1, but 3 crocs on the course!!!! When I say on the course, I mean literally ON THE COURSE!!!





Yes, this is our friend staying far away - hubby is taking the pic!!! Some of you may not think this is scary, but I'm terrified!!!!

I have been assured the crocs are fed - I must admit they do look rather lean and thick. I'm still not taking any chances. I'm hoping I can just keep on pretending that I don't know they are there.....
Nice little fella, Nice little fella.....
I honestly havent' seen one yet - I think it could be I so badly don't want to believe they are frequent visitors to the area that I just don't see them!!! Now I can't pretend anymore.

4 comments:

Michele in Playa said...

What a hoot! Those are some well fed gators I think. Must be popular with the golfers ;)

ElleCancun said...

Jajajaja - I know aren't the HUGE!!!! Only in Mexico!!! LOL!!!

Larry said...

They are "well fed" with what? Or who?

ElleCancun said...

Jajajaja - exactly, and I am afraid to ask!