Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions....

Well, when I really think about the word resolution it is exciting, then I think why do we limit it to New Years?? Why don't I make it any time of year?? Sooo...that is what I'm going to try and do this year. My NY resolution - just do what I want to do, or say i'm going to do ALL year! (Yes, I realize this is not genius, and most ppl have thought about this already , hehe)

So here is my 2009 to do list (subject to change without notice):

-become fluent in Spanish
-start. stoop and continue ... exercising
-finish building the house in Cancun
-learn to cook more dishes
-go to the beach a few times a month
-adopt a dog
-spend less money on material things I don't need
-stop putting so much emphasis on material things I don't need
-have a savings account...with SAVINGS!! LOL
-spend more time with my hubby!!!!!
-travel, travel and more travel!!!!
-keep on blogging

Okay, at the moment this is what I've come up with, but gimme some credit as it was a late night with the neighbours/friends!!!! When I get some energy I'll have to post some pics!!!

Happy New Years to ALL!!!

No comments: